Hawaii Winter Credit Forum 2018
Friday, March 16, 2018 UTA will be present at the Hawaii Winter Credit Forum 2018. They will have an excellent line-up of speakers. Whether you are Kama’aina or coming from the mainland on business or vacation, we encourage you to join NACM on March 16th for a day of professional education.
Forum Presentations will include:
- Economic Forecast covering International, Hawaiian and Mainland markets
- Anti-Trust: What do you need to know to stay out of Trouble?
- Hawaii Legislative Review & the impact on businesses
- TOTE Maritime’s new shipping options between the Mainland & Hawaii
- Credit Card Surcharging made easy
- New opportunities in Payment Processing
- Overview & Updates on calculating Hawaii’s TAT & GET taxes
- Credit Rountable
Bring your questions, issues and challenges; and get assistance from your colleagues
- And more: Including a Vendor Expo with Credit Reporting, Credit Card & Payment Processing Partners.
Plan on staying after our annual Winter Credit Forum for our social evening reception that will follow. There will be excellent food, drinks, live music and time to network with your fellow credit professionals from the Hilton Waikiki Beach’s exclusive Altitude 37 which offers stunning views of Waikiki Beach !
Register Now Click here.
Credit Forum: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Social Evening Reception: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
APRIL 4- 5, 2018
CreditScape 2018 Spring Summit
April 4-5, 2018, Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
Theme: Change Management
The 2018 CreditScape Spring Summit will feature two days of workshop training, expert practical and legal advice, and networking with other credit professionals, designed to give you insight on areas where you can make improvements in your company’s credit operations.
While the Summit features subject-matter experts sharing their experiences with credit practitioners, much of the learning at CreditScape will come from practitioners sharing real-world experiences with each other in workshop-style settings. This is a perfect opportunity for credit and collections teams to get away from the office to pursue a journey towards process improvement.
United Tranzactions is the title sponsor for this event and we would love to see you there!
Some of the topics include:
- Keynote: Change as a Constant Practice, by Joel Block
- Credit Card Surcharging — Simplified
- Strategies to handle customers that extend terms
- Skills for the Credit Manager of 2022
- Legal forum featuring attorney Wanda Borges
- Workshop: Analyze and interpret Customer Financial Data
- Entrepreneurs’ Take on the Future of Credit
- Workshop: Enhancing your customer service skills
- Handling the Day-to-Day Stress of Change; Doing More with Less
- Changing Existing Processes Through Automation
- Why your company should be thinking globally
- Construction Lien Law Updates
- Speed Networking—Changing Existing Systems to Help You Increase Efficiencies and Reduce Costs
- Vendor Marketplace and Hosted Reception
- Luncheon and Annual Meeting
Register now! Click here.
Source Credit Management Association
NACM's 122nd Credit Congress and Expo
We are proud to be one of the sponsors of this conference. This expo 2018 showcases service providers representing diverse and unique companies from the United States and abroad. These companies unveil their products and services demonstrating how they may be essential resources to credit professionals in performing their daily responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
This expo showcases products, services and solutions related to:
- Banking/ Finance services
- Cash applications
- Commercial credit lending
- Credit insurance
- Credit management
- Credit scoring
- Customer Financial Information Analysis
- Deduction management
- Education and training
Our exposition is the largest gathering of business credit and financial management service providers in the country. Don’t miss this opportunity to speak one-on-one and see on-site product demonstrations from our exhibitors. The Expo experience is also designed to provide time for delegates to network with fellow credit professionals from across the country.
For more info Click here!
MAR 22-25, 2018
NADA Convention & Event 2018
The National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) is organizing their Annual Trade Show from March 22nd to March 25th. NADA is the auto industry’s premier marketplace of products, services and technologies specifically targeted to franchised new car dealerships with more than 10,000 attendees this year.
UTA is heading to Las Vegas, Nevada and we would love to see you there! Here are some of our feature products:
Visit us at booth number 2443C to get more information!
- Parts Pre-Approval before you go
- Mobile RDC after delivering your cargo
- Hold Checks are paid without delay and we Guarantee Internet Car Sales on the same day!
OCT 19-20, 2016
Credit Fever: 2016 Credit Conference (NACM Connect)
About the Conference Boogie on down, join your co-workers and get ready for a groovy time at this year’s Credit Fever! The NACM Connect affiliates and the NACM Connect Institute of Credit are ready for a Far Out time at this year’s Disco themed Credit Conference, October 19-20, at the Meridian Banquet & Conference Center in Rolling Meadows, IL.
This year’s program includes 23 educational sessions on a variety of topics designed for experienced credit and financial professionals, as well as those that are new to the industry.
The conference will teach you how to become even better at what you do—while also providing you the opportunity to connect with like-minded people in your industry that have the same questions, concerns and issues as you. You’ll gain insight into the experiences of others who face challenges similar to yours. You’re guaranted to return to the office inspired with new ideas, points-of-view and solutions you can share.
JAN 26-29, 2017
NADA Convention & Expo 2017
The National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) celebrates its 100-year anniversary at the 2017 NADA Convention & Expo in New Orleans. It is the world's largest international gathering of franchised new-vehicle dealers.
UTA is heading to New Orleans and we would love to see you there! Here are some of our feature products:
Parts Pre-Approval before you go
Mobile RDC after delivering your cargo
Hold Checks are paid without delay
and we Guarantee Internet Car Sales
on the same day!
Visit us at booth number 4326-HALL F to get more information and a little gift as well!