Check on Delivery(C.O.D.)
A pre-approval can easily be obtained over the phone
by contacting our call center or captured electronically
via a POS system or UTA website.
UTA's Check on Delivery(C.O.D.) program empowers you to accept a check payment and receive a pre-approval
prior to the delivery of goods and services. What’s best, this COD program is flexible and accommodates
variances between the pre-approval amount and the amount of the check received at time of delivery.
Before you load the truck:
- Get the name, address, and phone number from the check writer when taking the order
- Obtain a pre-approval number by contacting or communicating to UTA
- Write the approval number on the order
- Deliver the goods and pick up the check
- If the actual dollar amount of the sale ends up different from the amount that was pre-authorized,
simply have us update the amount at no additional charge